House with beautiful campsite on the water for sale with its own harbor! kaepwei 5 8611JL Gaastmeer
Mini campsite Gaastmeer is located on either side of the Kaepwei.
The campsite is located directly on the Zandmeer
and in the middle of the famous Frisian Lakes. On the east side
from the Zandmeer is the Grote Gaastmeer
creating a connection with the Fluessen and the Heegermeer.
It is only half an hour by boat to the Heegermeer, the Fluezen
and Oudegaaster Bracken. The camping area is located north of the Kaepwei,
with a company house and some sheds. The sheds are partly used for (winter) storage of boats, campers and caravans. The storage of
Boats, campers and caravans can also be parked on the paved outdoor area during the winter period. In addition to the storage, the other sheds are used as workshops. The (heated) workshop can be rented for maintenance work on boats. Maintenance work is also offered here,
ranging from winter preparation to applying antifouling and engine maintenance. In March 2022 there will be 62 solar panels
South of the Kaepwei is an agricultural plot of almost 1.5 hectares. The Skrokfeart runs directly on this agricultural plot. The Skrokfeart is part of a canoe route / sloop route through the municipality of Wymbritseradiel.
At the Skrokfeart. Layout
The site is located on 35,490 m² of private land with the following buildings and facilities:
• 40 seasonal and touring pitches with 16 amp electricity (25 pitches are allowed);
• A self-built tiny house (built in 2018);
• 27 berths;
• 2 Polyfalcons for rental;
• A company home with reception and work/storage space;
• Workshop (100m2) with winter storage (2265m2), recreation room and sanitary facilities for the camping site;
• (Winter) storage for boat, camper or caravan;
• Spraying area;
• Sports and play facilities;
• Paved parking, also used as winter storage.
The company has a three-ton tow truck for getting boats in and out of the water. Also
the company has 55 boat stands as part of the assets belonging to the company and its operation.
The company is open from April 1 to October 1.
For more information about the campsite, visit www.campinggaastmeer.nl