Camping in national park “Valley de la Semois” Rue de Chassepierre 256820 Sainte-Cécile
Welcome to the wooded southernmost part of Belgium. In the middle of nature is the perfect destination for real campers, peace seekers and adventurers. Located in the Belgian Ardennes, this campsite offers unique camping experiences in one of the most beautiful natural environments in Europe.
The campsite is located in the beautiful national park "Valley de la Semois" on the river Semois. Here you can enjoy canoeing, fishing and swimming. The area is ideal for hiking, mountain biking or a day trip.
What really sets this campsite apart are the unique accommodations that are offered. For example, there are Yurts, (double-decker) buses, Tipis, a tree house, chalets and gypsy wagons. Each of the accommodations has been carefully designed to provide your guests with an authentic camping experience, without compromising on comfort and convenience.
In addition, the campsite has a large shed (500m²) with a separate stable, ideal for winter storage of mobile accommodations and for horse lovers who want to bring their horse. The camping area is 6.6 hectares plus 2 hectares of leased land. The lease is notarized and can be purchased if necessary.
In the main building you will find a reception, cafeteria, company kitchen and a large terrace. Here you can enjoy a snack and a drink, while enjoying a cozy campfire with a beautiful view of the surroundings.
The sale concerns a transfer of shares. The company is very profitable and can be continued without difficulty. The accounting is very detailed.
The whole includes the following facilities:
– Spacious pitches, 95 passers-by places, 12 camper pitches
– 22 permanent places with rental locations (3 Yurts, 1 English double-decker bus, 1 German double-decker bus, 1 American school bus, 2 tepees, 1 wine barrel, 2 safari tents, 1 chalet, 2 gypsy caravans, 1 gypsy wagon, 1 Moroccan tent, 1 tree house , etc.).
– Main building with reception, cafeteria, company kitchen, sanitary facilities and a large terrace
- Shed of 500m² for use as winter storage / workshop with separate stable
– 6.6ha of private land, plus 2ha of leased recreational land including lease agreement (notarial deed)
– Power supply of 10A at each pitch
– Treatment plant of 100EH installed in 2005
– Large sanitary block with underfloor heating and washing machine + dryer
– 6 sanitary units spread over the site
– Playgrounds, sports field, campfire place, climbing equipment, bicycle rental, kayak rental, stream
– WiFi, satellite and telephone
– Separate discharge points for chemical toilet
– Large parking lot next to the entrance of the campsite for approximately 165 cars
– Company name and all commercial support
– Website with associated domain names and reservation module
Main building layout:
Everything on the ground floor. Entry to cafeteria / dining room (7.30 x 7.00) on laid tiled floor with fitted bar (7.00 x 2.40) and sitting area (5.15 x 3.75). In addition to equipped catering kitchen and laundry room (6.05 x 3.15) with an outside door to the side wall where the walk-in cooling is located (2.5 x 2.5). The reception can be found in a separate entrance to a furnished office (5.85 x 2.85). The sanitary facilities are located on the other side of the building. On one side, the ladies sanitary facilities (7.10 x 3.45) with 2 shower cubicles, 4 toilets, 2 enclosed washbasins and 1 separate washbasin. The men's bathroom (3.85 x 2.90) has 2 toilets, 2 sinks and 2 shower cubicles.
Layout sanitary block:
Everything on the ground floor. Separate entry to the ladies sanitary facilities (7.10 x 3.45) with 2 shower cubicles, 4 toilets, 2 closed washbasins and 4 separate washbasins. Separate entry to the men's sanitary facilities (7.10 x 3.45) with 2 shower cubicles, 3 toilets, 3 urinals, 1 closed washbasin and 4 separate washbasins. Separate entrance to the baby / family room (3.45 x 1.95) with shower, sink and baby changing area. Technical loft (7.10 x 2.00) with 3 bulex gas wall boilers. Separate place for the discharge of the chemical toilet. Place 6 dishes on the covered side wall.
More information can be found at https://campingdelasemois.be/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org