Campsite for sale in Tuscany Camping Lucherino, 58047 Monticello Amiata GR, Italy
Camping Lucherino is located in the municipality of Cinigiano, a stone's throw from the small village of Monticello Amiata. The campsite itself has an area of 2.19.20 ha. Next to the actual camping area is another field with the parking space and the well for the water supply of the swimming pool, the toilets and the irrigation system. In total, this piece of land covers another 3 ha.
The Camping Lucherino site is located on a small hill (700 m above sea level) overlooking the Maremma and the Tyrrhenian coast, completely immersed in the greenery of centuries-old chestnut and oak trees and aromatic plants. Most of the pitches are terraced, which gives the campsite a special charm and a sense of privacy.
Camping Lucherino is clean, cozy and cozy and is therefore the ideal destination for those looking for a healthy, relaxing holiday in the green, far from the noise and bustle of modern times. Our clientele mainly consists of Dutch, Germans, Belgians, Austrians, French, Swiss, Poles and Czechs who are looking for the authentic Tuscany and Italians who come here to rediscover the basic values of our tradition in the local nature, viticulture and gastronomy .
The whole consists of:
– 70 pitches, three of which are equipped with mobile homes. It is possible to realize 3 extra pitches here.
– a toilet block divided as follows:
– women's side with 7 showers (hot and cold water), 7 toilets (fed with water from the well), 7 sinks (hot and cold water)
– men's side with 6 showers (hot and cold water), 6 toilets (supplied with water from the well), 6 sinks (hot and cold water)
– 4 external foot wash basins (cold water)
– toilet block for people with a physical disability with a shower (hot and cold water), a toilet, a sink (hot and cold water)
– 2 prefab buildings with a total of four showers (hot and cold water), 4 toilets, 4 washbasins (hot and cold water)
– a building for the reception and administration
– a basement room
– a kitchen building with a restaurant, a workspace, a bar, a dressing room, a toilet for employees and a guest toilet
– a covered terrace at the front of the restaurant that is used as a dining room
– two cellar rooms near the restaurant
– – a swimming pool, made of reinforced concrete, completely renovated in 2022 (~ 70 m²)
– – children's play area
– wooden structure of ~ 50 m² + veranda
– a storage room (~ 25 m²)
– a mobile home used as a changing room for employees
– adjacent parking for 77 cars
– a well for water extraction for irrigation, for the toilets and the swimming pool
In addition to the campsite itself, part of the detached house (approx. 100 m²) + forest with chestnut trees (approx. 2.5 ha) is also for sale on the camping site. The roof and facade of this detached house were completely renovated in the spring of 2022. The part that is for sale consists of:
– Underground part with cellar
– Ground floor (this floor is slightly higher than the actual 'street level') with living room, kitchen, bathroom and storage space.
– First floor with 3 bedrooms with bathroom
The area in which Camping Lucherino is located is an important tourist area, due to its lush natural beauty, the presence of the Poggio al l'Olmo nature reserve, a campsite and a few agriturismi. The proximity of Montalcino (30 km) and the production area of the famous Brunello wine (10 km), of the quality mark institute of the DOC wine Montecucco, but also the presence of the protected sweet chestnut of Monte Amiata in this area, make these environment also interesting from an eno-gastronomic point of view.
Geographically, the town of Monticello (735 meters above sea level) is located halfway between the Tyrrhenian coast and Siena, about 70 km away.
Other distances from the campsite:
30 km to Monte Amiata (1738 meters high)
12 km to the Amiata animal park
45 km to Grosseto (reachable in 35 minutes via the SS223 motorway)
130 km to Florence
The asking price for the campsite, including living area in the detached house with chestnut forest, is € 650,000.