Belgian Ardennes, small campsite, top location Chemin des Faravennes 5Coo - Stavelot
Slowly I'm thinking about selling my wonderful campsite in the most beautiful part of the Ardennes.
A small friendly campsite on the river Amblève.
– beautiful campsite with atmosphere and history (67 years)
– 45 tourist places.
– no annual pitches
– all permits in order (renewed 2021)
– 1 ha of which 7000 m2 camping and 3000 m2 parking and recreation area
– large house directly on the campsite but with private entrance and garden
– reception with cozy bar, kitchen, small shop and large cozy terrace.
- large workshop
- sanitary facilities largely renewed and expanded.
– Open 6 months a year.
- ideal for a couple with a family, easy to run with 2 people
- good turnover
– visit www.camping-coo.be
– please serious responses with sufficient equity.